How to Unlock Cricket Samsung Galaxy S6?
Factory unlocking your Cricket Samsung Galaxy S6 is as easy as entering the unlock code we email you. This IMEI unlock code will permanently free your Cricket Samsung Galaxy S6 to all GSM networks. With all Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking code. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK). In the same email that includes your unlock code, you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Instructions
It is very simple to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 phone with unlock codes.
1. Put in the new SIM card and turn your device on.
2. Your Samsung Galaxy S6 will ask you to enter a Network Unlock (Control) Key that will remove network (provider) restriction and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 for other networks.
3. Enter the code and restart your phone and enjoy using your new provider SIM.
1. We will match any eligible competitor's price
2. Reviews from our past customers: Reviews Page
3. UnlockForCheap Facebook Page
Write your comment
Enter the code in the box below: